View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 09:26 PM   #395 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1087 View Post
Your results are quite fantastic, congratulations!
I noticed that you have stock internals, with way over 500 RWHP since last year, and now with 638 RWHP, how is your engine holding together that well?
It's anything special that you do to keep it together?
Again congratulations for such an outstanding numbers!
Thanks man. Havent done anything at all besides switching to Motul oil when I did the fuel system. I am careful and dont stomp on it when its really warm out and try not to load it up to much. (low RPM 5-6th gear pulls) FI builds one hell of a kit and Seb can tune his *** off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Outstanding my friend...I can't tell if the difference I is attributed to the new fuel system as well as the car seem to break the wheels a lot more since my upgrade as well. Looking forward seeing you and your beast again in a couple of months. And the Clifford will be there too, how sweet is that!!!!
You did the Fast-500 right? You will not regret going to ZdayZ man. It is definitely worth the trip. Hope the transport comes in on the lower end though.. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarclifford View Post
locked and set for April..........

-Clifford
Cant wait to "slay the dragon" with you guys.