View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 09:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
Use the gas pedal to get the rear end to rotate, not the sway bar. I originally had mine set full stiff in the rear and the car was a handful. Once I went full soft of the rear (front was full stiff all along), the handling improved dramatically.
This.

I'd probably like the car a little more if I went back to the stock rear bar, but I'm too lazy to change it back. I'd do it if I had the front working even better (camber arms), but the stiff front bar alone makes a huge difference in dialing out a lot of the understeer.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote