View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6mtg37s View Post
I'm also running on Michelin Pilot Super Sports, I wonder what the ratings are on the Hotchkis compared to the Eibachs. I want it to rotate but im scared that if I put it on the stiffest setting front and back it might have understeer and even snappy oversteer when going on fast turns with minor bumps. At the same time if I go soft in the front and hardest in the back it might be too much understeer which would also slow down on corners. I dont want the car go get upset over little bumps either. Maybe soft front and medium rear? (730lb/ft front and 740 lb/ft rear)
You could try that setting as a start to see how it does.

I like the front a bit stiffer than the rear.