View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 09:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
I am planning on getting a FI exhaust as I have a suspicion that there will be a performance boost over the stock NISMO as I can't find any comparisons here or anywhere else.

My question is if you were in this situation, would you go ahead and get the FI HFCs as well since the car will be in the shop anyway? I can afford it, and I figure in for a penny, in for a pound.

Also, I am planning on installing a Stillen supercharger at the end of the summer, so I am laying the groundwork for that.

Thanks for your feedback!
any aftermarket exhaust will show performance gains over the stock nismo cbe. the nismo cbe doesn't really gain you much power vs the regular stock Z cbe. it just sounds a little different really. the extra nismo HP comes fro mthe tune they put on it.

you can not go wrong with any product from fast intentions. if you want even bigger gains then dropping the cats will provide it. HFCs wont show as big of gains but will help along with give you a great sound as well.

my first set-up was FI non-res test pipes and FI non-res CBE. a bit much for most but removing the cats will help gain more power. if you're going with a supercharger the FI will also help you add HP there as well.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote