View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 01:52 PM   #608 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Whoa. Such a wall of text.

Mr. Peanut? Are you speaking to yourself. Sure seems like it.

As for examples of modded cars, just peruse this site. There are plenty of examples.

75% of your C&C cars are modded? That's awful. I think 80-90% are stock at the Scottsdale C&C, and all $200k+, but the Z's still get the heads to turn, even if the old rich ***** wouldn't buy one. ATL C&C must be a bust.

my C&C is the same and my Z pulls a crowd and cameras whenever I come in........oh yea by JC's standards i'm "stock" soooo yea there's that too
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony