View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 04:51 PM   #8651 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
one of the biggest reasons why radioshack did well in the past was because rural towns didnt have big name electronic stores and radioshack had that niche. but with internet came online giants like amazon to take on even those rural town niche markets.

so it seems kinda redundant to me, unless their focus is more like their kindle and amazon-only products for their physical stores.. but thats A LOT of stores to fill just for that stuff.. they want to compete vs apple stores?

i complete agree, mr.alcheng.
I agree with you Mr.kenchan, but that was the past.

nowadays radioshack is being well known of filled with sales-person selling product at high price but they don't have no idea on what they are selling.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
and radio shack also had those misc electronic parts sales... which i liked them for. you know like leds, capacitors, transistors, connectors, etc.

but even that, i can buy most of the bits online on amazon lol haha

and to make it worse, consumers nowadays like to go to the physical store to look at the product, then order it online for a cheaper price.

thus physical store is acting like a huge show room...