View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 01:40 PM   #37 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read T View Post
I don't want to start a e-thread-war

I'm lame. I did have a civic as my first car (I'd call that responsible parenting). I'm actually trying to purchase an early 90s civic for a DD now. Can't argue with 50mpg and trunk space. But yeah, I guess I'm boring.
makes zero sense to have a Z and not want to drive it fast.

you paid your money do what you want just don't ever tell me that people who do use the car for it's purpose are idiots and deserve to have the car taken away. if you can be lame with yours let the rest of us enjoy ours.

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony