View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 10:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
B&W_Evader
Track Member

Drives: slower than before
B&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond repute

I'll second or third on the pads and brake fluid. Love my XP8s but they do dust up quick. They'll probably make a lot more noise on the single piston calipers vs. the 4 piston calipers that come with the sport models.

You'll be way ahead of the stock setup with just a name brand metalic pad and the RBF600 fluid. That should'nt break the bank but plan on new rotors every other pad change.

The XP8s will need new rotors every pad change. My first set of fronts lasted about 40k. DD, no track with occasional canyon runs. Rears look like they'll last through the second set of fronts.