View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 08:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I hate the unsafe nature of this DD build. Those ill-fitting tires and minimal road contact patch stance will not be doing you any favors in an emergency maneuver.

I hate the fact that all but one of the posted pictures do nothing to show off the only redeeming quality of this build - the widebody. The side shots look terrible, and that rolling shot almost looks fake because of the extreme stance. Please post some pics of that wide a$$ straight on

The body work is obviously excellent. Props to the shop on that one.

noooooo don't say that! I said that a few times, got reported by cry babies, and banned.....all for pointing out safety issues.

now when a tire fails, he wrecks, and possibly hurts someone then what?

but let's just keep going with "haters gonna hate"

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony