View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 06:56 PM   #372 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ART_Auto View Post
Seriously, how the hell are you guys seeing so much boost? I have the 9lb pulley and im only seeing 7.2psi boost and we have zero boost leaks...
Bench test the SC, probably not shimmed right. Smoke test intake, they warp due to the fact you can't get same torque spec even all the way around.

Also if your using 25mm turbo smart BOV tighten it all the way down so it opens later in the rpm range to blow off pressure.

ANVQ and I did a lot of the same changes, I added the 928 impeller, drove great till i pushed it into 11.5 boost range and blew the rings out on my motor. Be careful unless your made of money, then have fun with it.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote