View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 02:18 PM   #4469 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaroBaapG35 View Post
Yea, I'm not going to change out the HFCs/TPS (NC has Inspections, so no TPs).

I'm just looking for Better Sound and NO rasp. And i've found (on videos that is) the Non Res has the least "hiss" and least rasp.

Thanks for the input everyone. I think my mind is set on FI CF Non-Res. ..now just gotta get the time to order so I can get it my May-June.
the hiss comes from removing the cats. doesn't really come from which resonators in the CBE you choose. the resonators primarily address the drone levels.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote