View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 10:22 PM   #3026 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Now here is a little update of my and why the weekend was like Christmas. I pickup my car from Seb on Friday after waiting almost two months for ecutek to release their new package as Seb had installed the Fast 500 system and tuned the Z for 100 octane. Well the final numbers very impressive....she made 556 whp and 552 tq! Seb stated the Z tended detonate fairly easily and so the horsepower was not as high as some that make big power but the torque is stupid. He said it could have made more but it wasn't safe to go any higher on stock internals. Yup there is no way to keep traction in the lower gears including 3rd for the most part!!! And the feeling of acceleration is like chocolate cake to a fat kid...I just can't get enough!!!!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote