View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 12:23 PM   #30 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWillis72 View Post
How long did the effects of this last for before it got hot again?

+1 7AT Owner
I would get one run on the course then need fresh bag. I dropped a screen on the outlet, due to being a heat exchanger it got hot quickly. But, in the battery box you can set ice bags around the outside of the tank.

If i could do it again i would go with a smaller tank to provide more room for ice. On the outside you really need to put ice in bags. The main wiring harness sits on the left side of the battery box.

Thank comes with a drain plug some with a valve, i ran my drain down under the car. Key is getting that plastic stock reservoir out of the hot engine compartment. Not much air flow in the battery box but thats what the ice was for. Also the volume of water was more.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote