View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 10:02 AM   #24 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
To add on what Kevin said and touch on what you want...

Personally, I am a big fan of our non resonated X Pipe with stock cats. It is such an exotic sounding exhaust note. Very "Euro" so to speak, however no rasp and very clean. As Kevin stated, the resonators with smoothen out the exhaust note and create depth along with quieting the interior cabin noise. They will "slightly" quiet the overall note down from the outside the car but the main effect is interior.

In terms of having it quiet inside the car and loud outside the car, that is a tall task for this car. As we all know, the noise canceling material lacks from the factory and the high amount of road noise stock is something to frown upon. BTW, it's not much better in the GTR! The 18" resonators are your best bet to keep the interior noise to a minimum and believe me, you will still here that exotic and smooth exhaust note from outside the car.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Thanks.
-Tony
Tony, we should just start pointing people in the direction of the "FP Option"

but to add onto Tony's original point but the non-res set-up on the FI exhaust is amazing. my original set-up was non-res CBE and non-res TP which is a bit much for most but the sound Tony's exhaust makes in any of it's variations is just perfect. the fact that there is so many options to mix and match, just gives any customer the opportunity to create their own perfect set-up.

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote