View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 06:44 AM   #18 (permalink)
scZdc
Base Member

Drives: 370Z
scZdc is on a distinguished road

Yup, I got the OEM Nismo wheels; cooltoy provided the link from right after i installed them (there are other pics in my Album for reference). As far as the springs go, Swifts drop a little to low for me at this point, and I think the Eibachs would provide a more subtle drop and would better for daily driving since they're progressive rate. I dont plan on tracking the car and rarely drive "aggressively," but I may switch over the coilovers once it becomes my weekend buddy. The shop that im working will also have the camber kit and toe bolts (which we may not use...it'll depend on the alignments reads). ive heard the story about the Eibach/damper issue, but i think ive only come across one instance where someone had an issue. for the most part, those who have the Eibachs have been satisfied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiz View Post
Yes, get new lugs.

What NISMO wheels did you purchase, the OEM wheels from the NISMO version or the NISMO accessory wheel aka LMZ-5's

If you are purchasing the OEM version I agree with kenchan that spacers are not needed. The LMZ-5's definitely need them

Yes, the Acorn won't tighten down on the 15mm stud versions

Why would he need adjustable dampers for springs? He would need a camber kit but not adjustable dampers right away. Down the line he could replace his shocks but I don't agree that they need to be adjustable

Last edited by scZdc; 01-30-2015 at 06:52 AM.
scZdc is offline   Reply With Quote