View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 07:09 PM   #51 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Most likely will have to test the ohms in the TB plugs. When they installed the extension wires sometimes it changes the ohms and causes the ECU to go limp. I did that to mine, i found the issue and used matco diagnostic computer to re-sync the TB's. Ran like a charm.

He is right about the shield for the intake. Direct air causes positive pressure and throws the ECU into a tail spin. A piece of sheet metal bolted to the bumper will deflect the direct air and wont cause positive pressure. It happens because the MAF sensor is so close to the air filter. Also don't over oil the K&Ns it will effect the MAFs.

Ran rich all the way to the tuner before the MAP was loaded.

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 01-29-2015 at 07:14 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote