View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 10:16 AM   #26 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Flag the listing for eBay violation rules and AAM will get an email to revise it. Pictures in the gallery are only supposed to show what is actually for sale but pictures of upgrade options can be embedded into the description. (Which is what should have been done.)

OP, try reaching out to AAM to get a quote on the upgrade. I'm sure they will be willing to work with you on it.
did you not read the listing?

it says exactly what it's for and the pics are showing the upgrade option to burnt tips.

there is no foul play or misleading info. the OP is simply blind or dumb.

it says in BIG RED letters to "PLEASE READ CAREFULLY in the description. how much more clear do they have to be?
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote