View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 11:37 PM   #43 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

I started to write about the M235i but it turned into a novel. Let's just say I test drove one on a whim, with zero expectations, and have not stopped thinking about it since.

The NISMO and M235i are two completely different cars. Do you want a refined, comfortable daily driver that still offers tons of performance, or do you want a raw sports car with fewer features?

IMO, the 2015 Nismo is the same as it was in 2009, save for interior enhancements and the new body design. At $46k+ it's a waste of money to me. Aside from the seats and the body kit it offers no additional performance over a regular 370Z Sport.

I feel like you get more for your money with the BMW, but ultimately it depends on what you want out of your car.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote