View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 03:47 PM   #37 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
As I said... it doesn't necessarily apply to neatness. It applies to correct usage of words. You really think I care about perfect grammar? Hell no and I don't use it often. But I do take issue when you say your breaks are having problems. Get my point? I'm pretty sure I spelled that out in the preface.
if i know wat the poster meant, who cares. its like telling your boss if he got a part of a part number or something wrong while he was explaining the situation and you all know wat he was talking about.

you going to stop the entire conversation just to nip pick that? something definitely wrong with you if that is the case.

look at the big picture.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote