View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 11:46 AM   #31 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyaPGH View Post
Obviously you never tracked a motorcycle. With cars, pushing it to the limit, you'll have a spin out, and hopefully you don't hit anything. On 2 wheels, pushing to the limit, and losing traction can mean highside/lowside. All of my high side came late in the day, when my focus wasn't as good, and the track temperature was up, and the grip was low. If you never lost traction, that means you never pushed it to the limit. Why are you busting my balls anyway? You don't know me, and they say if you got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Your comment doesn't help any bit, and is not necessary.
No, I have not tracked motorcycles. I do ride a motorcycle, however, so I know what you are talking about. And yes, I know that when you are pushing, loss of traction is inevitable - ask me how I know. But you didn't exactly elaborate on your wrecks (which was clearly plural), so for all we knew, they were completely driver error (I suppose ANY complete loss of traction is rider error though, really...).

And I'm giving you a hard time because I give everyone a hard time. Don't take it personally :-p. I'm impressed that you tracked your bike, I have no urge to track mine.

Last edited by MightyBobo; 01-21-2015 at 11:50 AM.
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote