View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 04:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gauge Cluster Swap

Well,
My wife drove to work last week and all the lights on the left gauge went dead. I can see the MPG bars working but the back lighting is off.

I spotted a NISMO cluster on ebay and decided to swap them out. I like the new TAC, the color matches my platinum graphite, looks good. Tested it and lights are still out on left side.

I checked all the fuses, and doing my research to figure out the pins for the gauge cluster plugs. Will post updates if i figure out what my issue is.

I've read that the shipping plug caused some issues, mine is an 09 and doesn't have that plug. This should be fun, I really hate wiring. If anyone knows what may have caused the Temp, Fuel, MPG back lighting to go off please let me know. Thanks

Used this to take it apart: DIY: Interior LED Color Change

Stock

NISMO

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 01-18-2015 at 04:23 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote