View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 01:19 PM   #23 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENZ View Post
Well I don't necessarily agree with that either. You can have expensive parts that are no better than cheap parts- but you can also have cheap parts that explode on or even off track. I think it's best not to cheap out on safety items. Body stuff I could care less about. Rims depend. I had tsw and got flamed in my car club- however they are absolutely trackable and good wheels. And I've seen enkei wheels blow up! But sometimes you can find the good brands cheap too. Work emotions are decent and reasonably priced. I guess what I am saying is that cheaper doesn't always mean better and expensive is in the same boat. Research should be done before deciding on parts for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, I should have specified - I didn't mean to cheap-out on safety stuff (brakes and crap, you know what I mean). I just mean, you don't need a $3000+ set of Volks, intake, exhaust, swaybars, supercharger, twin-turbos, coilovers, etc etc etc - just to get on track.

We're agreeing here, trust me :-p