View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 12:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENZ View Post
In all honesty everything depends on what he wants to do with the car. If it's going to be a street driven and tracked for fun occasionally or if it is going to be a dedicated track car. Seat time is key but if it's not the main point of the car then maybe what he wants to do would be fine. No need for a shopping list, I agree with that comment, however one key needed component track or street driven is and oil cooler. That's a given. The rest is subjective and dependent on his goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well yeah, of course it depends. I'm happy that he's even interested in tracking, since it provides such a benefit to everyday driving.

That being said, the cheaper you can get on and off track, the better. That dude recommending Volks obviously has no clue what he's talking about, and yet, it's "advice" that could be taken seriously.