View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 07:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Rangerz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370 Nismo
Rangerz has a spectacular aura aboutRangerz has a spectacular aura about

Good day today. Installed the front lower control arms after upgrading the stock bushing to SPL, did the lower front and the big compression bushing on the rear. My work has a press and I was able to get everything off and pressed back on in about 2 hours. Install was an hour or so per side. I went pretty slow and made sure everything was torqued correctly. All in all pretty easy.

I took it for a quick drive and you can definitively feel and hear the difference in the front. It's not a whole lot louder than stock just a more solid sound when you hit a crease in the road and the steering feels a bit tighter because the car seems to react a little quicker.

I also installed SPL rear camber links and the SPL eccentric lock out.

Anyway I give this install

Next project finish the CF air Ducts and thinking about fabing my own Robispec like bar. Anyone know if anybody makes 4130 in 3" OD? The biggest I could find was 2.5". I can go with DOM and it's cheaper...Still thinking about that one.
Stillen Gen III/ NST/ Fast Intentions Non-Res HFC & 12" Resonated CF TDX/ Setreb series 9 OC/ SPL upper control arms/ Whiteline front & rear swaybars/ Uprev tuned by Seb@specialtyZ/ 319HP 262TQ/ Z1 PS Cooler/ Z1 SS Premium break lines/ CJM Road Race pump/Carbotech F:XP10 R:XP8 Nismo OC DIY
Rangerz is offline   Reply With Quote