View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 10:38 PM   #135 (permalink)
MidnightBlueZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z Turbo
MidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond repute

Got some numbers tonight, car did really well! Issues were finally resolved but we did have one minor setback. The wastegate spring was maxed out at 14psi so with that said on E85 and a conservative tune it made 603rwhp with a peak of 545ish rwtrq! Trying to get the vid from Bobby, however, it is posted on their Facebook page. I took a screenshot of the graph for now. We are going to switch out the spring next week and go for 700+ as long as we can anchor the rear end down. My tires suck for this kind of power and the car is on stock suspension. There's a chance it could've put down more if the tires didn't light up the dyno. But I'm relieved and estatic with the current results. The curve is very nice.. and I'm told it is running solid! Bobby might throw on some slicks from another car for another pass with the stiffer spring to see what happens. That's all I really have at the moment but I'll be sure to share more as it comes.

Thanks

Last edited by MidnightBlueZ; 04-26-2015 at 01:18 PM.
MidnightBlueZ is offline   Reply With Quote