View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 07:26 AM   #1053 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute
Default The "Will it fit?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay23 View Post
Your set up with re11s are 265/35 305/30 right?

so your front tires are taller than your rears? how does that look? can you show pic please? and is there any rubbing?

no they are identically the same diameter. the second number in the tire size is the sidewall ratio. so the wider it is the number can be lower and still the same as a smaller tire with a higher ratio number. they are 26.3" diameter front and back. match perfectly.

the look is fan-fuckin-tastic. my PSS's in OEM 245/275 set-up looked too skinny for the wheels and the way the shoulder rounds on those tires just didn't look right in those sizes. these wider RE-11s look awesome.

there is zero rubbing. none whatsoever.

pics

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony

Last edited by FPenvy; 01-15-2015 at 07:30 AM.
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote