View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 11:32 AM   #312 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
I am still rubbing on bad overpasses and in certain corners. I don't feel like my car is THAT low (I have seen some of you guys running lower) and am only running a 255 on a 19x9.5 +22 up front. I am definitely planning on stepping up to a 265 or more on the next tire change so I am not sure how much more camber I will need. SPL front/rear arms are on my list
Bro, like I mentioned previously you simply need to shave and relocate your front bumper brackets. Simple process/fix is to take 2 self tapping screws, take your wheel off, and screw then up IN FRONT of where your current screw is on the bumper bracket. Take the OEM screw and move it up to where you put the self tapping screw location. BOOM. Then take a dremel and completely dremel off literally half of the bumper bracket and all around the screw as you only need the area remaining where the screw is holding. You'll never rub again! You'll also want to just quick dremel the small plastic part that comes out of the fender liner (if it hasn't already rubbed off/through).
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel

Last edited by 1cleanZ; 01-14-2015 at 11:34 AM.
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote