View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 10:45 PM   #106 (permalink)
thangcu35
Base Member

Drives: '12 Sport/Tour/Nav
thangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond repute

I had the chance to re-tune the flex fuel sensor of my friend's built G35 Greddy TT kit on E85 and E10 (pump 93). I love working with Haltech EMS, much more user friendly than other standalone EMS I've played with. The car is honestly a beast. These VQs can really put down some power given the right setup. I'm planning on running E85 this summer, utilizing a flex fuel sensor and ethanol content gauge. The 5 switchable maps with uprev will be tuned accordingly to the ethanol content. It's going to be a manual input flex fuel setup. Here's a dynograph from the G35's tuning session.

thangcu35 is offline   Reply With Quote