View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 01:07 PM   #5729 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good Morning All!

Wet and cold here in Houston.

Big news - I sold my Z yesterday and will be trading in my MINI on Friday for a Mercedes GLA 250 with AMG body kit.

Living in a townhouse with a small garage and shared driveway in an urban area just got to be too much of a hassle. After much discussion with mrs gurney, we decided this was the best thing to do.

I was down to driving the Z maybe once a month because of being so busy at work; also the reason for my lack of participation here.

The Z went to a great home in Plano, TX. That alone helps me deal with the decision to let it go. The new owner respects the car, appreciates the mods, and was truly excited and happy with the deal. I received two texts from him on his drive home just to thank me and express his love of the car.

Some day, I'll get another play car. Loved the Z, but right now I'm leaning towards an Audi RS5. Who knows what will be available four or five years from now?

I just want to thank you all for the times spent chatting. It's been my great pleasure to have met some of you in person, and I hope to meet all of you some day.

Until then, keep the Z faith!

gurney
Yours was one of my favourite Z's. Very clean, tastefully done. Hope hope you'll still share your awesome C&C photos, track day, and cruise photos with us.