View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 08:08 AM   #18 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechicho55 View Post
Hi I am looking for an exhaust system for 09 sport. I am looking for a system that will create a very deep, growly sound. I have Stillen G3 intake, Ark non resonating HFC's for the car but just need the exhaust yet. So I was wondering which exhaust would be the best for what I want it to sound like. The two exhaust's that I really love is the Saclam and GT Haus systems. Of course those two are somewhat on the higher end for exhaust systems. I just can't quite justify the price of these. If anybody has any suggestions for me to get close to this sound for under $1500, or if anyone has one of these exhaust systems they want to sell,that would be awesome. Let me know.
fast intentions. that is all you'll ever need and meets your price range.

add another $600 to your tab though for a tune. with intakes and HFCs adding a CBE should be tuned.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote