View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 09:57 AM   #1258 (permalink)
P's_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Zeta
P's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
I drove a 2013 SRT Challenger and an 06 GTO prior to that. I got rid of the Challenger because it was too big.... for other drivers. They could not stop hitting it and running off. Last time it was in the shop for body work, it had 3 spots to fix cosmetically, and one big problem from some nice individual. One of the cosmetic repairs was a nine foot long scratch placed by some wonderful soul in the uncured clear coat of the first door ding I had just gotten fixed. The big one was a hit so bad the passenger door would not open. The passenger side front wheel had to be replaced in that repair as well... I got it all fixed at the same time, then got rid of it for the Z.

I was hoping the Z would be harder to hit since it's a smaller target, but it got hit within one month of its purchase (Late August). And I am VERY carfeul about how and where I park. Now it too needs to have some cosmetic work, paid for, again, by me.. inconsiderate pricks.

Maybe if I don't get it fixed they'll quit hitting it? Its a bumper rub and is barely visible unless you know it's there. I hate that on a new car....sheesh.
Awful luck man. If its any consolation, your challenger looked very nice and clean. Hope this is the first and last mishap with your Z