View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 02:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wonka2581
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MY WIFE CRAZY....
Wonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond repute

update...

So I went to my local Nissan dealer.. to have he oil changed and have them look at the noise coming from my exhaust.. (I figured I had a broken hanger) and while I was at the dealer I figured I would have them throw one on for me..

Well as I'm waiting the tech comes and says we figured out what the problem is with your exhaust. He then says your exhaust has settled and is rubbing against your cross member.. I asked the "tech" how could that be? he then proceded to say
"yes sir the only way to fix it is to bend your cross member so that its not rubbing on your exhaust" I asked him to let me come and look at and DO NOT BEND ANYTHING ON MY CAR! so as I'M looking at the car I looked and asked him how good he looked at my exhaust. He stated very good why? I said well my cross member is not the problem.. I then showed him that a "nut" has come loose and fallen off of the front passenger side exhaust hanger... he said oh I didt even notice that...I then asked im for a new "nut" and a socket.. and fixed my exhaust myself.. So please someone tell me where does Nissan hire these "TECHS" from????????????????