View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 11:19 AM   #275 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
That's no reason to have attitude.

Maybe you caught him on a bad day.
Yea, who knows. Definitely unacceptable. Especially when all these items are wants and not needs.. I know Lance from NLP has heard the same thing from other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
I have a vendor that's just an *******. Being the only kid on the block to supply a certain piece of offshore equipment I guess allows you to be an ***. I just don't operate that way. I'll treat you with respect until you **** me. Then it's on like neck bone
You said it brother. I am not going to lie, I probably would have bought the kit new just to avoid any potential issues with used parts but after talking to him it would have been hard to send him any of my money.