View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 04:43 PM   #21 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Business Kat View Post
Update: The install was fine, we checked everything. I have a 2013 MT base model. The map Stillen sent over was for a sport model and my car wouldn't start. The next day they had found another map they sent it over. The car runs and Stillen said that it's not in any danger as long as I don't attempt to race anyone. Stillen won't be able to get me a good map to me until over a week because their tuner is in Japan. They claim I'm the only person that has a 2013 MT base supercharged so they can't send me an accurate map. I'm just amazed that this happened. I didn't expect stillen to handle this the way they are.
Just because they are well known doesn't mean they are a stand up company... I highly recommend you call Seb at Specialty Z and have him set you up with a custom tune. WAY safer, and you will make more power.