View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 03:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Business Kat View Post
Hey everyone! First of all I just wanted to thank everyone on the forum for being so supportive. I'm moving in a couple weeks, my washer broke, and my install had a handful of problems. During the turmoil the forum has helped me maintain some of sanity.

CAR: 11,000 miles
aem wideband a/f and glowshift boost gauge
Borla cat back
Dragonball shift knob
Stillen SC

Problem: stillen sent me the wrong map so they threw something together for me in a day. I got the car today and my mechanic told me that it'll take about 300 miles for my z to remember how to car again. The car seems to be struggling, won't really go, and backfires if I try to push it. The car tends to run lean and I can barely get the boost gauge over 0. Mechanic told me to call him end of the day just to check up and that the flashing airbag light will eventually go off. I don't know if I should believe him. Please advise as this is my first time dealing with FI. Thank you guys so much for the support
You need to find a new tuner ASAP!