View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 10:13 PM   #34 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370ZChicago View Post
Thanks for posting in such detail fellas. Had the same problem except I stuck my in 2nd gear after getting off the highway and stopped for nothing on my way home.

Looked at it with a couple gearheads, said it was the slave chamber and that they couldn't help...referred to Trans guys who quoted $1,880 (while replacing the clutch because I am at ~60k miles - he said $900 was parts) and promised a one day turn around. To which I said, whoa...too much

I have two questions guys:
1.) What would you suggest for a long term fix (aftermarket parts at a speed shop, full replacement?)
2.) What range should be considered "fair" for a Slave chamber and clutch replacement?
I'm getting a new clutch, lightweight flywheel, upgraded CSC, new master cylinder and SS lines (and more) for less than that from Joe at Zspeedperformance in two days.
Can't wait to see the difference and be confidence that the CSC won't fail.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote