View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 08:11 AM   #231 (permalink)
paratrooper
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nissan 370Z MB M6
paratrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Gauges are an absolute, carved in stone requirement. A boost controller is just a really, really good idea.

Radiator, cat-back if you don't have one, and a whole bunch of $100 odds and ends.

No, that's a completely different can of worms. Personally, I'd want to make sure the clutch / flywheel / CSC is installed and properly broken in before the kit goes on. Otherwise you've signed up for a major pain in the *** since half the kit will have to come out. And I bet you'd smoke the stock clutch on the dyno.
Loads of great info from both of you... I saw all the heat wrapping you did and thought to myself that is pretty anal ... lol.

Let me ask this... why is boost gauge so integral if I only plan on ever running the exact same amount of boost ? Also did you get a pillar made by galeforce ? Looks like the 3 pod dash cluster is exactly that.. a cluster to change. I saw where one guy literally smashed out the gauges to install new ones ...