View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 07:37 AM   #228 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratrooper View Post
Ok so FI noob questions (well I did have a turbo buick verano lol) is it necessary to have the AF and Boost gauges ? Boost controller ? I wanted mine to look as normal as possible and to create a sort of sleeper feel.
Gauges are an absolute, carved in stone requirement. A boost controller is just a really, really good idea.

Quote:
I gather that the rad is about the 2nd most important part I need that isn't included in the BP kit, is that mainly it ?
Radiator, cat-back if you don't have one, and a whole bunch of $100 odds and ends.

Quote:
Also are you considering the flywheel / clutch to be part of the easy install, or another beast of its own ?
No, that's a completely different can of worms. Personally, I'd want to make sure the clutch / flywheel / CSC is installed and properly broken in before the kit goes on. Otherwise you've signed up for a major pain in the *** since half the kit will have to come out. And I bet you'd smoke the stock clutch on the dyno.