View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 12:17 AM   #31 (permalink)
Fly1 Motorsports
Premium Member

Drives: PW 370Z 7AT/Tr/Sp/Nv
Fly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
Fly1 has an AMS kit listed on their website, which is Duraflex. I know they make a CF replica that is good, but I did not know they made an FRP version.

We make our Amuse kits in FRP, partial CF or full CF. In fact we can completely customize as we produce everything locally in LA. We don't sell Duraflex so not sure where that came from. Every picture on our site is an actual customer car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
ShineAuto is in California.

I can not see an FRP Amuse rep on Fly1's site. That does not mean they don't sell one.

From what I have read AeroJacket and Shine get their kits form the same place. However for some reason I have heard rumblings about the AeroJacket not always fitting 100% (which does not make sense, if they are the same), but never any problems with Shine.

Our Amuse kit is here: http://www.fly1motorsports.com/nissa...-full-body-kit

Shine and Aerojacket do not get their kits from the same place. This is a fact. We (Fly1) & Aero Jacket share a production facility; and that's how I know this. Since we've been vendors on here for the past 5yrs, I have yet to deal with a single customer fitment issue w/ the Amuse kits i've sold.

Hope that clears up some of the misinformation being put out there.
Fly1 Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote