View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 09:33 AM   #4363 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLaKrewe View Post
I thought when you get twins, you need a custom exhaust? I may sound ignorant asking this but hey, if you're about to tell me I can buy the exhaust then I don't mind looking foolish.
turbos basically act like a set of mufflers.

if you want loud exhaust and good flow for more power you'll basically want to go with 3" straight pipes with twins. power and sound. that is my plan if/when I go with boost.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote