View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 01:48 PM   #31 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dimer View Post
I was going to do that when mine failed, but it's hard to pass up free parts/labor even if it's an inferior part. If things hadn't gone my way with customer affairs I was going to take to straight to the shop down the street to have an aftermarket CSC put in and do a clutch/flywheel while I had it all apart.
oh yah, by all means use your warranty if granted. it's not like all of the factory csc fail. hell my G uses the same or similar and still good after 10yrs.

my car is old now and probably past the warranty period anyway... and nissan really did their homework by putting dumbarse canned message ladies at consumer affairs and really making it a pita to make a claim.

kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote