View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 07:38 AM   #487 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Now use your useless skill had find a dyno that's relative to the thread. Show me Z1's before and after ABOUT THE THREAD TOPIC ONLY!! that's right, you won't find one like I said. Z1 only shows their ported mani vs a m370. Zero proof of a ported vs unported because like I've said!! I bet it's only good for 1-2hp! We believe we can get 10/10 across the board but only with all 3 parts!! Exactly what I've said and I expect from these items.
well at least they have posted/shown proof.

it's 12/3 and still no real results from you besides words. in your case the words are basically worth their weight in shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
All that have spent $1600 on a CBE I believe that's a huge waste. If people think $800 is a waste on 4 ported parts then that's their opinion too and it's fine.
considering my $1800 spent on my exhaust system gained double what your porting will I would say it's a sound investment.

also, you go on again to prove you have ZERO business sense with how you conduct yourself in this thread.

you need to step back and let your partner or whoever is backing you run this handle. you can't run a business with the same mentality as when you were a dbag on here.

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony