View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 07:30 AM   #481 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsanity View Post
I'm giving him ample time to reply. I just want scientific method he used to generate these numbers. As the great Han Solo once said a long, long time ago..
I did exactly what everyone asked me to do multiple times before in this thread no one reads.

We base ran, we tuned, we added parts, we ran again but it was knocking for no reason and we backed off, we tuned out some timing and played with fuel, we finished with a final number of 11 down low and 6 up top. Doesn't get any better than that as a test and we will do this all again next week with the cats removed! We believe the knocking and odd moments could of been from them heating up and pushing back against the system.