View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 11:35 AM   #463 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
I'm hunting right now and left ASAP after the tune. I have almost zero signal here. I'll post a sheet soon. Car made 6hp and 5tq at peak with ALL the parts (anyone wonder why Z1 doesn't show a before and after?) and 11hp down low. The car made zero between 4500-6500. The consensus is we improved the intake but his cats were holding us back for the exhaust. The owner is buying motordyne test pipes and coming back next week. We will pop off the mani and TB's and do it again. But like I said from the get go, 10 or hp is what we expected at this level of NA and for sub $1000. Over all the owner picked up 20/20 from tune and parts. For a NA in SAE this isn't bad!!! Went from 299hp to 319hp and 240tq to 260tq.
i guess this isnt a before and after posted by Z1?

here's the thread too. just in case.

VQ37VHR 400HP Package BF

this Synolimit fail brought to you by: FP
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony