View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 12:49 AM   #17 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

That's what I am looking for, what kind of difference should I be seeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osbornsm View Post
Interested to see if Coils made a measurable difference. Besides height that is.
That's what I am looking for, I need to know how I should use the data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
For that, you need to experiment -- as in, dial in firmer settings, or more camber, run at the track, compare, contrast to softer settings, etc.

I don't know that you could interpret whatever data you've collected without that unless you know of another car with EXACTLY the same set up (and then there's track conditions and driver inputs to consider), but different settings dialed in. You'd have to see what direct effect a given change made.

As far as general advice, besides my link there's a few other really great ones on here regarding the typical effects of more or less camber, caster, and so forth.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote