View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 03:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I already have some data. I just need to know what I should be seeing and what I should be comparing to.
For that, you need to experiment -- as in, dial in firmer settings, or more camber, run at the track, compare, contrast to softer settings, etc.

I don't know that you could interpret whatever data you've collected without that unless you know of another car with EXACTLY the same set up (and then there's track conditions and driver inputs to consider), but different settings dialed in. You'd have to see what direct effect a given change made.

As far as general advice, besides my link there's a few other really great ones on here regarding the typical effects of more or less camber, caster, and so forth.