View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 08:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Zerocool
Track Member

Drives: '09 370z
Zerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil370z View Post
your rates on insurance won't go up, you were not in the car when this happened, it was a hit and run. call the cops for at least a police report. Call insurance, get a high estimate from your local shop, since you have a 2014, oem parts are expensive so your estimate should be more than 500 easily once you get the check, fix it, bam you're set.
in ny... your rates WILL go up.

I can have my car parked on the road and someone slams right into it. It will still count against me and my premium goes up. Anything that happens to your car that's not your fault with an exception to weather related (hail, hurricane wind forcing a tree on top of the car, flood) will still count against you.