View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 01:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

The sad truth is, so many young men work in the oil patch assuming that the money will never run out. They spend everything they make plus more. Buy a $80,000 truck, $500,000 house then run up all their credit cards because, "Hey, what the heck! I make $150,000 a year! I'm rich!".

All it takes is two to four weeks of no income for them to be financially ruined. So little common sense these days. No one puts money away for the rainy days. No one wants to live within their means. They want everything now and can't wait to save up and pay cash for their toys and vacations etc. It's a cultural phenomenom that seems to have corrupted the young people of today.

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal

Last edited by wheee!; 11-27-2014 at 02:06 PM.
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote