View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 01:10 PM   #442 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Amazing how I agree too, hell I think I agreed hours ago!!!!! what do you know??
the fact that you posted that is irrelevant.

the fact that you get touchy, take shots at peope, make numerous insults, continue to carry on in anger rather than solving the issue.

if you had any hope on surviving and thriving as a vendor then you should have been calm, collected, and level headed. could have just answered the initial question instead of letting previous encounters fuel your rage in a thread with your "company" name on it.

i honestly am shopping for more options to increase HP. port/polish is about the only route left aside from if someone makes a nice intake manifold. however, based on your piss poor behavior as a vendor, i will be going else where. then again the HP shown in previous dynos with all this is still currently less than that of what i've already put down.

the dyno on the 30th would have to show significant results along with an appology to regain any chance of getting my business.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony