View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 09:28 AM   #428 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
As stated it is against forum rules to post vender prices outside the vender areas. I've been selling these for MONTHS. The info you seek is in the PROPER section. Would you like a link? And PS, if a troll was up your butt for over a year, would you be a ray of sunshine?? Would you all like to see administrator Trips warning to him yesterday he's clearly not following?
so because you're a poor businessman, a bad user on the forum, but now has the sponsor title, then i should be banned for asking a possible priceon your product? wow. the depth of your incapability to ever funtion as a vendor is amazing.

and as for the rules of pricing in non-vendor areas, there are these things called PM's. you could have easily sent me one of those and not jumped straight to bashing in your own thread.

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony